AURORA Tour Poster

3/30/2016

Submitted for Aurora's tour poster competition via talenthouse.

The competition was love at first sight, I havent heard of the singer before then. But seeing her visual aesthetics and listening to her music gave me the rush of inspiration I've been lacking with for the past couple of months.

The competition's rules prevents me from using 3rd party images, so i took it as a challenge to illustrate instead of my usual digital-imaging. Unlike the regular illustration approach, I'd draw in all the parts separately and piece them together like a collage, The background image was a scanned image of mixed-media collage made from news-clippings.

Original artwork

Poster Layout

Closeup 03

Closeup 02

Closeup 03

Closeup 04

Step-by-step



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contact Form