Returning to my blog

2/11/2016

Hola

So I've decided to give this a shot again. I've come to realise that somehow writing and documenting my thoughts was actually therapeutic. I have massive social-media-anxiety, and I hate putting myself out in public for the world to see...... and yet at the same time I need to make a a living off my art and its vital that everybody sees what I do!!!

see my problem there XD

Anyways there are some posts in my old blog that I want to migrate here, I've got old works I actually love and want it to be accessible :)

Anyhoo, goals this year include selling my personal art. There will be plans for more analog artworks; and lots of merchandising, clothing, jewellery.

Wish me luck!

-Rach

ps follow me on Instagram @moodscape


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contact Form