Cherubim

10/11/2016


Cherubs are most commonly described as cute pudgy little babies with wings, but after reading the surreal otherworldy description of these beings from the book of Ezekiel, inspiration filled up! 

Cherubs seen by Ezekiel included: Four faces - That of a man, a lion (on the right side), and ox (on the left side), and an eagle; Four wings - Spread out above, two were stretched upward and two covering their bodies; and many eyes.


finish this tomorrow? hahahahahahahaha
I started this piece in 2013 with a huge burst of inspiration, and half way through it was a dud. I couldn't complete it anymore, over the years I tried to rework and reinvent her until today! This piece has gone through many phases before ending up like this! Strangely felt like a weight off my shoulders have been lifted after completing this!

Alternate BnW version, might print in a t-shirt


Thats my grainy eye staring into your soul! remind me to use a proper camera next time. XP



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contact Form